Տեղադրիր բառերը համապատասխան տեղերում
(children, plate, books, apple, trees, pictures, ox)
- My books are in my bag.
- There are pictures on the walls of this room.
- The birds are in the trees.
- There is an apple in this plate.
- The ox is in the field.
- The children are playing in the garden.
Գրիր ընկերոջդ մասին
I have a friend. His name is Tadee. He is nine. He goes to school. He has a mother, father and a sister. Tadee’s sister studies at our school. He is tall. He has brown hair. He is my best friend. _ ____________________________ _
Այստեղ թաքնված են քեզ ծանոթ բառեր, որո՞նք ենք դրանք
ad, sunday, lion, work, lesson, school,
Նախադասությունները դարձրու հարցական և ժխտական, այնուհետ գրիր անցյալ ժամանակով
She does her homework. Does she do her homework? She doesn’t work.
- I get up at seven o’clock. do I get up at seven o’clock? I don’t get up at seven o’clock
- He goes for a walk. does he go for a walk? He doesn’t go for a walk.
- We do our homework. do we do our homework? We don’t do our homework.
- She is very clever. Is she very clever? she is not very clever.
- You do everything well. do you everything well? You don’t do everything well.
6.She writes a letter to her friend. does she write letter to her friend? she doesn’t write a letter to her friend.
7.I cook breakfast in the morning. do I cook breakfast in the morning? I don’t cook breakfast in the morning.
- My father always wears jeans. does my father always wears jeans? My father doesn’t wear jeans.
9.Tom stays at his grandfather’s in summer. does Tom stay at his grandfather’s in summer? Tom doesn’t stay at his grandfather’s in summer.
Գտիր իմաստով իրար հակառակ բառերը
long big long-short b beautiful-ugly
beautiful clever big-small
short tall stupid-clever
stupid short tall-short
Գրիր քո արձակուրդների մասին, օգտագործիր անցյալ ժամանակաձևը և հետևյալ բառերը՝ spend, wonderful time (հրաշալի ժամանակ), many presents, most of all, guests, have….. Պատմությունդ սկսիր այսպես I spent my holidays…..
I went to Arzni. I swam in the swimming pool. I saw fish in the river. We caught frogs and we played football with my friends.We had a nice time. This was a hot summer and we went to different cities of our country. We went to Dilijan, Sevan and Tsaghkadzor.
(հիշեք, որ ես բոլորիդ շատ լավ եմ ճանաչում և շաա՛տ կխնդրեի, որ ինքնուրույն կատարեք յուրաքանչյուր առաջադրանք: Թող լինի երկու կան երեք նախադասություն, բայց ինքնուրույն)
Winter is the beginning of a year. It is the coldest season of the year. Days are
short and nights are long in winter. It often snows in winter.
Nature wakes up in spring. It’s warmer in spring than in winter. Snow melts
and birds begin to sing. You can see small green leaves in trees and the first
flower of spring, the snowdrop.
Summer is the hottest season of the year. In summer days are longer and
nights are shorter than in spring.
Autumn has got a lot of colours. Leaves are yellow, brown and red in autumn. It’s
colder in autumn than in summer. It isn’t sunny in autumn. It often rains in autumn.
Nature is beautiful in winter and spring, summer and autumn.
Պատասխանիր հարցերի Answer the questions.
1. Which is the coldest season of the year? The coldest season of the year is winter.
2. Is it colder in autumn than in winter? No the winter is colder.
3. What can we see in spring? We see small lives in the trees.
4. Which season comes after spring? Summer.
5. Is it hot in summer? yes it is
6. What colours can you see in autumn? Yellow brown and red
Որն է քո սիրած եղանակը, գրիր այդ մասին
My favorite season is mu favorite season in autumn. autumn it is cool. I go to school in autumn.
Կարդա տեքստը, ապա գրիր անցյալ ժամանակաձևով
Hello. I am at home now. It is our house. It is the most beautiful house in our street. We had big garden in front of our house. It is the biggest garden of the street. There are many trees and flowers. Our house is big. We had five rooms. We had a large kitchen, where we had breakfast in the mornings. We had a living room, where we had our guests. There are a sofa, an armchair, a big round table and six chairs in the living room. Here is a dinning room, where we had dinner in the evenings. We had two bathrooms, one is for girls and one is for boys. My brother and I had our own rooms. My parent’s bedroom is very beautiful. There are book shelves, a bed, a table and a chair in my bedroom. I had a computer, it is on the table. My brother’s bedroom is smaller than my bedroom. I like my room and our house.